Some bugs and login errors may be due to either corrupt game files or a client sided issue. To fix corrupt files or obtain missing ones, you can perform a repair installation for your game.
If you are launching your game through STEAM:
- Open your Steam Library.
- Right-click the game, and then click Properties.
- Click the Local Files tab.
- Click Verify Integrity of Game Files to perform the repair installation.
The validation process begins and any corrupt or missing files are reacquired. ヽ(^◇^*)/
If you are launching your game through NEXON LAUNCHER:
- Open your Nexon Launcher.
- From the NexonTag menu, click Launcher Settings.
- From the left pane, click Game Configure.
- Select the game.
- Click Repair Installation.
A continuation message is displayed.
- Click OK.
The repair installation begins. Files that are found to be damaged or missing are downloaded and replaced, as needed.
After the repair installation completes, the play button returns and you can launch the game normally.
Still having trouble? Submit a ticket to us so we can further assist you.