To successfully create a new Nexon account you must have a valid email address. For security reasons, you must also verify this email address before you can log in and play Nexon games.
Creating an account in the correct region is important because it affects which countries are listed during account creation, sets the acceptable currency types for purchases, and determines available game services. It is recommended that you use the default region detected and avoid creating accounts in any region that is different from your actual geographic location.
|Important: Once an account is created, the region cannot be changed.|
For more information about country selection and serviced regions, see the Support Center article Country Selection FAQ.
To create a new account:
- Open Nexon Home (Nexon.com) or Nexon Launcher.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter the required information.
- (Optional) Opt in to receive newsletters and special offers from Nexon.
The Verify Your Account window is displayed and a verification email is sent to your address.
Note: If you do not receive the verification email, check your Spam/Junk folder. You can also add Nexon (email@example.com) to your contacts or safe sender list to help ensure that you receive future emails. For more information about updating your safe sender list, go to https://www.whitelist.guide/.
- Enter the verification code.
The Successfully Verified window is displayed.
- Review your account information. You can also do the following:
- Change your NexonTag
- Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication
- Install the Nexon Launcher (if you created your account from Nexon Home)
You can now use your Nexon account to play games. You can also log in at any time to manage your account settings.