For security reasons, there are restrictions on how NX Credit can be spent. For example, items purchased with NX Credit cannot be sent to friends as gifts. Below you will find specific restrictions for our games.
Update 2/13/20 - When NX Credit is purchased for the first time on an account and when certain other criteria are met, a 7-day restriction timer is started on the account. If an item is purchased in the Cash Shop during this timed 7-day period, the account will be restricted from certain trade-related actions in-game. Players will be notified in-game when attempting the restricted trade actions.
Please note that this will not affect any prepaid purchases.
The 50045:LevelRestriction error indicates that your character is not a high enough total cumulative level for the item you're trying to purchase. Some items have an NX Credit level restriction; the lowest level being level 30, and the highest being level 500. Using NX Prepaid does not have a level restriction.
Booster Packages, Enchant / Repair Protection Potions, select Homestead items, and Hairstyle Storage Coupons cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 30.
Dyes, select Potions, Extra Equipment Slot Coupons, and Dragon Summoning Scrolls cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 100.
Eweca Orb Gachapon and Reforging Tools cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 300.
Gachapon, select Reforging Tools, Inventory Expansion Coupons, and Character Name Change Coupons cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 500.
Some limited sale items such as the Forgotten Tomb Key Exchange Ticket and Forgotten Tomb Key Exchange Ticket Package cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 5000.
The Pet Adoption Medal cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 32,000.
Update 4/24/19 - When Nx Credit is purchased for the first time on an account, a 7-day timer is started on the account. If an item with special restrictions is purchased during this timed 7-day period, then a trade block is automatically placed on the account. During this time, no items can be traded or dropped from characters on the account. The trade block will be removed automatically after 7-days have elapsed from the time of the first Nx Credit charge.
Example: Nx Credit is purchased on Monday. An item is purchased from the Cash Shop on Wednesday. This item cannot be traded until the upcoming Monday, a full 7-days after the Nx Credit was originally purchased.
- Items with special restrictions include: Cubes (including packages), Surprise Style Box, Scissors, Scrolls, Gachapon (all random boxes), Megaphones.
The following items cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until the purchasing character has reached level 60:
- Special scrolls, including Shielding Ward, Shield Scroll, Guardian Scroll, Perfect Innocence Scroll, and Return Scroll
- Potential-related items, including Miracle Circulator, Tim's Secret Lab, Potential Stamps, and Bonus Potential Stamps
- Messengers, including Megaphones (all kinds), Messengers (pop up), and Maple TV messengers
- Cash Shop Surprise items, including Premium Surprise Style Box, Seasonal Surprise Style Boxes (all kinds), and Surprise Boxes (all kinds)
- Golden Hammer, Meso Sacks, and Gachapon Tickets
- Special Gachapon items cannot be purchased with Maple Points until the purchasing character has reached level 60, and cannot be purchased at all with NX Credit.
- Update 5/20/19 - Red Cubes, Black Cubes, Bonus Potential Cubes, All Cube Packages.
Marvel Machine Spins and Double Marvels available on the official MapleStory website cannot be purchased at all with NX Credit or Maple Points.
Hero's Lucky Box cannot be purchased with NX Credit until a character has reached level 70.
Channel and Server Megaphones can only be purchased with NX Prepaid with character level 70 or higher.
Guild Storage Expansion Coupons can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.