The Communication Preference Center (CPC) is a centralized feature in Account Settings that allows you to manage all of your Nexon newsletter and special offer email and SMS (text message) subscriptions.
This article describes how to manage your subscriptions using the CPC and lists other methods for setting your subscription choices.
Note: This article contains screenshots that are for example purposes only. Actual text and visuals may vary.
To manage your subscriptions in the CPC:
- Log in to your Nexon account.
- From your account menu, click Account Settings.
- Select Communication Preference.
- Under Manage Subscriptions, do one of the following:
- Select or clear each subscription option individually. If an option is not available (appears dimmed), then the game does not currently support that form of communication.
- Use Select All or Deselect All to select or clear every Email and/or SMS subscription option all at once.
Note: When opting in for SMS communications, each selection defaults to a pending status until the SMS request is confirmed.
- Click Save.
- If opting in to SMS communications, reply to the text message sent to the phone number registered for your account to confirm your subscription. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Click Refresh.
Your changes are now in effect. However, you will continue to receive important service-related messages concerning your account, as needed.
Opting in to or out of subscriptions
In addition to the CPC, there are several other ways you can set your subscription choices.
You can do the following to subscribe to various email and SMS communications.
|Emails||All games & Nexon||
|SMS messages||All games & Nexon||
|Game-specific||Select SMS sign up tab from a game’s official homepage|
You can do the following to unsubscribe from game-specific emails and SMS messages.
|Emails||Game-specific||Click Unsubscribe link from the footer of a Nexon/game newsletter email|
|SMS messages||Game-specific||Reply CANCEL to a Nexon/game text message|