If you are under the minimum age requirement for your country, you can request a parent or guardian to create a child account for you so that you can play Nexon games.
This article describes how to request an account, log in to a new account, and get permission to play a specific Nexon game.
- Requesting a child account
- Logging into your child account for the first time
- Get permission to play Nexon games
Note: This article contains screenshots that are for example purposes only. Actual text and visuals may vary.
Requesting a child account
To request a child account:
- Go to Nexon Home (Nexon.com) or open the Nexon Launcher.
- Click Create an Account.
- Check that the country displayed is correct. If not, select where you live.
- Enter your birthday by selecting the individual month, day, and year.
- Click Continue.
- Select I’m not a robot, and then click Continue.
- Enter the email address for your parent or guardian.
- (Optional ) Change the default message that will be sent to your parent or guardian.
Note: If you want your new Nexon account linked to a social media account (Google, Facebook, or Apple), then make sure to add that information to the message section.
- Click Send Email.
Your parent or guardian will receive an email with your request. After they complete the setup process, you will receive an email notification, and then you can log in to your new account.
Logging into your child account for the first time
To log in to your child account for the first time:
- Go to your email box, open the message from Nexon, and then click the link to log in.
Note: You will need to get your account password from your parent or guardian.
- Enter your email, and then click Continue.
- Enter your password, and then click Log In.
To confirm your identity, a verification code is sent to your email address.
- Enter the verification code.
The Successfully Verified page is displayed.
- Review your account information, and then click Continue to Nexon Launcher.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Log in with your email and password again, if prompted.
You can now download and install Nexon games.
Get permission to play Nexon games
Note: You will need permission for each Nexon game that you want to play.
To get permission to play a Nexon game:
- Open the Nexon Launcher and log in to your account.
- Go to the game’s home page and click Play.
An email is sent to your parent or guardian with a unique, one-time use PIN.
- Ask your parent or guardian for this PIN and enter it where indicated.
- (Optional) Select the Skip future parental PIN requirements for this child account.
- Click Verify.
You can now play your Nexon game. If you selected to skip future parental PIN requirements, you can play this specific game again without the need for a PIN. However, your parent or guardian can reset this option at any time.